Do you have a favorite green?
I so do. Arugula.
Every time I grocery shop, I'll stand in front of the greens and scan the packages of greens. Like there is some option here. There never is. It's arugula every time.
Ya'kna when you go out to eat and have some idea of what you're excited to order from the menu? And then you sit down and see arugula salad on the menu. And then it literally doesn't matter what you were thinking of ordering, it's arugula every time?
Yeah. That's me.
And did you know arugula is also called rocket?
I mean. Favorite green. YOU GUYS. FAVORITEEEE GREEENNNNN.
So, this one is a simple one. But it's truly my favorite way to eat arugula. Makes a perfect quick lunch or dinner. Totally keto. Crazy low carb. Mega delish. Happy happy. Happy. Happy.
It's, like, literally Rocket Fuel.
(See what I did there).
(Rocket your head off).
Arugula Chicken Salad
Learn more about this recipe on Instagram @cheekykitchen
This one's easy! But sometimes the most simple combos are the best. Perfect for a quick lunch or snappy dinner, use leftover rotisserie chicken for extra speedy prep.
Makes 1 servings | 5 minutes
- 2 cups arugula
- 2/3 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- 3-4 Tbsp ACV Salad Dressing (ADD HYPERLINK)
- 1/2 avocado (optional)
Toss arugula and chicken together. Drizzle with dressing. Serve with sliced or diced avocado.
- Salmon + Spinach Salad. Swap out the greens and the chicken for salmon and spinach.
- 2-Ingredient Chicken Taco Salad. Use romaine, instead of arugula. Add a drizzle of lime juice of cilantro, if desired.
- Massaged Kale Salad. Drizzle 2-3 cups chopped kale with ACV dressing. Massage until tender. Toss with chicken and enjoy! This also tastes great with dried cranberries or golden raisins.