Join us for Indulge Conference 2018
Fri/Sat April 20-21, 2018 in Los Angeles
Indulge is a Food Bloggers Conference held in Los Angeles, California, April 20-21, 2018. Attendees will include successful and just starting out food bloggers for two days (Friday & Saturday) of learning, networking and delicious fun with fellow bloggers. At Indulge attendees will learn about best practices in social media, marketing, profitability and efficiency. They will get to explore and indulge in Los Angeles' trending food scene...the best part!
Is This Conference for You?
- Are you a food blogger? (new or experienced)
- Have you heard about the delicious Los Angeles food scene?
- Have you ever traveled there to experience it yourself?
- Do you like connecting with your food-loving-picture-taking virtual co-workers face to face instead of online?
- Do you like being inspired by others?
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, then YES...Indulge Conference is for YOU!
LEARN HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN VIDEOS in JUST 3 HOURS!
I'll be joining Indulge to help you get jumpstarted with video. If you've got a dSLR, you've got everything you need to start creating beautiful Tasty-style, lifestyle and cooking show videos. And you don't have to be a raging tech geek to learn how to do it!
Join me as a I shorten the learning curve to video. Come not knowing a thing, leave being ready to rock gorgeous video...in just 3 hours flat!
Here's what you'll learn when you join me at Indulge:
- Why Video? (The 1-Minute Soapbox)
- What Video? (The 1-Minute Mindbender/Think Outside the Tasty)
- How to Set Up Your Camera for Video (film settings, len selections & SD card reccomendations)
- How to Set Up Your Set for Video (1, 2 and 3-camera setups, tripod setups)
- The 2-Minute Lighting Talk
- How to Shoot Crisp-Sharp Video That People Actually Want to Watch
- How to Get the Kind of Beauty Shot That Will Make Your Video Go Viral
- How to Set Up Your Premiere Pro Motherboard
- Drag and Drop
- Lumetri Edits (The 4 I Always Use)
- Transitions (quick cut, dissolve)
- Titles (how to add them)
- The Magic Effect (aka How to Keep Away Camera Shake)
- Editing Secrets (quick cuts, always capture the first part of a motion, Sesame Street 2-4 seconds)
- Exporting & Exporting as Square
TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THIS CLASS, COME WITH:
- DSLR with your favorite lens (50mm or 24-70 f/2.8 preferred)
- SD Card w/ at least 64GB
- Adobe Premiere Pro installed on laptop, with latest 2017 update
It's going to be amazing! See ya in L.A!